Listed below is what the District Office needs for an address and/or name change.
NAME CHANGE – we cannot change your name in our payroll system until we receive the following:
- New W4’s (both Federal & State)
- Drivers License with your new name
- Social Security Card with your new name
- IPERS name-address change form or call 1-800-622-3849 to notify IPERS.
- IPERS Beneficiary Form (please complete if you recently got married)
- You will also need to login to the Employee Benefits System for your insurance and change your name there. Here is the link to login:https://employeenavigator.com/benefits/Account/
- Email building secretary and district office
- Notify IPERS by calling 1-800-622-3849.
- You will also need to login to the Employee Benefits System for your insurance. Here is the link to login: https://employeenavigator.com/benefits/Account/