Human Resources

Employee Forms & Links

Listed below is what the District Office needs for an address and/or name change.

NAME CHANGE – we cannot change your name in our payroll system until we receive the following:

  • New W4’s (both Federal & State)
  • Drivers License with new name
  • Social Security Card with new name
  • IPERS name-address change form
  • IPERS Beneficiary Form (please complete if you recently got married)
  • You will also need to login to the Employee Benefits System for your insurance and change your name there.  Here is the link to login:


Employee Self Service (time clock & leave system)

To Enter a Sub (teachers only)

Web Link (for requisitions/purchase orders/paycheck history/W2’s)

Employee Benefits Enrollment System

To register as a new user, click here!

To login as a returning user!

2019-2020 Benefits Handbook

Flex Plan – My Flex Online

Flex Plan – My Flex Online
MyFlexOnline Instructions
My Flex Mobile App

US Cellular Employee Discount

Click here for a US Cellular Discount