A facility committee of Monticello residents convened by the Monticello Community School District and the Board of Education have identified a phased solution to meet immediate and long-range facility needs in the district that must be addressed for the health, safety, and education of all district students.
- New 5-8 building attached to the high school
- Improvements to high school including: secured entrance; exterior and mechanical systems upgrades
- Relocation of softball diamonds
- Relocation of district administration offices
- Decommission Middle School/Modify Middle School
- Construction of a new transportation center
- Construction of a PK-4 facility as an addition to the 5-8 facility or at a new site