Monday, October 30, 2023
- All girls interested in participating in basketball there will be a sign up meeting Tuesday at 3:30 in Coach Kremer’s room. The meeting will not take long.
- Homecoming photos are in the office. Please pick them up before school, at lunch, or after school.
- The Monticello Fire Department has 3 open positions for their Junior Firefighter Program. Anyone who lives in or within 5 miles of Monticello and is 16 years of age or older may apply. Applications can be found and turned in at the office. It is a great opportunity for lots of Silver Service hours, and to learn about the first responder process. If you have any questions you can contact:
Gavin Kahler(firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ethan Ponder (email@example.com)
- Wednesday, November 1: 1:00 Dismissal
- Monday, November 6: Jostens meeting with Seniors at 8:00 and Sophomores at 8:30
- Wednesday, November 8: 1:00 Dismissal
- Friday, November 10: Picture Retake Day!
Silver Service Opportunities
- Here is the link for the activities calendar
- Today: Sausage pizza, salad, corn, oranges
- Tomorrow: Tacos, potato cubes, fiesta beans, pears