Monday, October 2, 2023
WE NEED YOUR OPINION of the Homecoming Week events for a HOCO Feature Story. Please complete the following form by the end of the week: Homecoming Feature Story form
Yearbook worthy photos of events? We love photos of you outside of school too!
Want to see YOUR photos published in our yearbook?
LOG ON TO: images.jostens.com
Enter Login ID: oyu3m-ghYnv-yjJSmXy6JtQ
– Click on “Select My Images.”
– Browse to select the photo(s) you wish to upload.
– Enter information about the photo and provide contact information in case the staff needs additional info.
– Click “Upload Chosen Images.”
It’s that easy! Submit your photos today!
- Do not park in the visitor parking in front of the school. Please be considerate to the visitors we have to our building by allowing them their parking spaces.
- BPA is selling lollipops and pork sticks in Mrs. Gassman’s room. Lollipops are $1. Pork sticks are 2 for $3. Stop by between classes if you are interested!
- The weight room will open after school from 3:30-4:30 on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please see Mr. Szurkowski with any questions.
- Wednesday, October 4: 1:00 Dismissal
- Wednesday, October 11: 1:00 Dismissal
- Wednesday, October 18: NO 1:00 Dismissal
- Thursday, October 19: 1:00 Dismissal
- Tuesday, October 24: Parent-Teacher Conferences 4-8 pm
- Wednesday, October 25: NO 1:00 Dismissal
- Thursday, October 26: Parent-Teacher Conferences 4-8 pm
- Friday, October 27: No School
Silver Service Opportunities
- Pumpkinfest is looking for volunteers! See the flier for more details.
- Anamosa Haunted House is in need of volunteers to be scary!! Dates and times are:
- Fri. and Sat. October 6-7, 13-14, 20-21, and 27-28 from 6:15-10 pm
Please contact Derek Lumsden at 319-480-7446 if you’re interested!
- Click here for information regarding volunteering with local enforcement agencies!
- Here is the link for the activities calendar
- Freshman Volleyball at MHS @ 6:00
- Conference vocal festival @ Wilton
- Today: Chicken leg, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, tropical fruit, roll
- Tomorrow: Breaded pork, curly fries, corn, pears