Online Registration in Infinite Campus is now open! Online Registration (OLR) is required for all students! You must have a parent portal account to complete OLR.
OLR allows parents to register at their own convenience and to save time for future years. Please follow the steps below.
RETURNING Students – Steps to Register:
1. Login to the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. If you do not know your login, please email email@example.com
2. Click on the Main Menu in the top left corner
3. Click More
4. Click on Online Registration
5. Click 23-24 Online Registration (OLR) Existing Student Registration
6. Click Start
7. Once completed be sure to pay any fees due and also add money to your food service account*
Note: Some documents are required for returning families/students, depending on the grade level your child is in. They can be uploaded, emailed, or dropped off at your school building.
*Like previous years, you will be able to pay for fees (including lunches) online with a credit card, debit card, or e-check. If you do not to wish to utilize the online payment option, fee payments may be mailed to MCSD Registration, 850 East Oak Street, Monticello, IA 52310 or dropped off at your school building.
Please call our help desk personnel, Morgan Murray-Zimmerman if you have a question about OLR @ 319-320-1132 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any other questions, please call the District Office at 319-465-3000, option 1.