Tuesday, September 19, 2023
Homecoming gear is in the office! You can pick it up before school, during lunch, or after school!!
🤠Country vs. 🎾 Country Club
🌺 Hawaiian 🌺
🔴⚫⚪ S P I R I T D A Y 🔴⚫⚪
Senior and baby pictures for the yearbook are due before winter break of senior year. Submit your Senior photo and have one thing crossed off the senior to-do list! A free option is available for a yearbook photo on Halverson’s school picture day in the fall also. Guidelines are listed below.
GUIDELINES FOR SENIOR PHOTOS FOR YEARBOOK
· vertical format
· clothing should conform to school dress code
· no inappropriate poses
· no other people, animals, objects/props in photograph
· no sunglasses
· color or B/W are acceptable
· submit digitally (preferred) or write name on back if submitting a hard copy.
· must be received by deadline (before winter break of senior year)
Photos can be emailed to email@example.com or can be turned in at the office drive up window. Baby photos are optional but must also be submitted by deadline if you wish one. Copies and digital submissions are preferred to original heirloom photos. Baby pictures not submitted digitally should be labeled on the back with first and last names. For senior pictures, of course, you are free to have any senior photo poses you and your photographer wish for your own use. However, the senior portrait selected and submitted for use in the school yearbook must meet the above guidelines. Thanks!
- Dance guest forms are available in the office if you plan on bringing a guest from another school. They are due back to the office by TODAY!!.
- Seniors: If you plan on graduating early, the application is due to the office by October 20.
- Here is the information for the FCA kick-off! If interested, you can sign up in the office.
- BPA is selling lollipops and pork sticks in Mrs. Gassman’s room. Lollipops are $1. Pork sticks are 2 for $3. Stop by between classes if you are interested!
- The weight room will open after school from 3:30-4:30 on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please see Mr. Szurkowski with any questions.
- Wednesday, September 20: 1:00 Dismissal
- Wednesday, September 27: 1:00 Dismissal
Silver Service Opportunities
- Anamosa Haunted House is in need of volunteers to be scary!! Dates and times are:
- Fri. and Sat. October 6-7, 13-14, 20-21, and 27-28 from 6:15-10 pm
Please contact Derek Lumsden at 319-480-7446 if you’re interested!
- Silver service opportunity through the Berndes Center!
- Here is the link for the activities calendar
- Volleyball vs. Beckman starting @ 6:00
- Today: Teriyaki chicken, seasoned rice, mixed vegetables, grapes, roll
- Tomorrow: Deli sandwich, baked chips, fresh veggies, apple slices