Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Check out this flier for a FREE community event at the drive in theatre!
- Powder Puff/Ironman Volleyball permission forms are due back to the office by Friday!
- Dance guest forms are available in the office if you plan on bringing a guest from another school. They are due back to the office by Tuesday, September 19.
- Seniors: If you plan on graduating early, the application is due to the office by October 20.
- BPA is selling lollipops and pork sticks in Mrs. Gassman’s room. Lollipops are $1. Pork sticks are 2 for $3. Stop by between classes if you are interested!
- The weight room will open after school from 3:30-4:30 on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please see Mr. Szurkowski with any questions.
- Bring your chromebook to school CHARGED everyday.
- Wednesday, September 13: 1:00 Dismissal
- Tuesday, September 19: Homecoming dance forms due
- Wednesday, September 20: 1:00 Dismissal
- Wednesday, September 27: 1:00 Dismissal
September 18-23: Homecoming Week
Monday: Color Wars!
🤠Country vs. 🎾 Country Club
🌺 Hawaiian 🌺
🔴⚫⚪ S P I R I T D A Y 🔴⚫⚪
Silver Service Opportunities
- Silver service opportunity through the Berndes Center!
- Here is the link for the activities calendar
- Today: Breaded chicken wrap, potatoes, apples, chocolate brownie
- Tomorrow: Deli sandwich, Sun Chips, fresh veggies, orange slices