Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- Check out this flier for a FREE community event at the drive in theatre!
- Powder Puff/Ironman Volleyball permission forms are due back to the office by Friday!
- Dance guest forms are available in the office if you plan on bringing a guest from another school. They are due back to the office by Tuesday, September 19.
- Seniors: If you plan on graduating early, the application is due to the office by October 20.
- BPA is selling lollipops and pork sticks in Mrs. Gassman’s room. Lollipops are $1. Pork sticks are 2 for $3. Stop by between classes if you are interested!
- The weight room will open after school from 3:30-4:30 on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please see Mr. Szurkowski with any questions.
- Bring your chromebook to school CHARGED everyday.
- Wednesday, September 13: 1:00 Dismissal
- September 18-23: Homecoming Week
- Tuesday, September 19: Homecoming dance forms due
- Wednesday, September 20: 1:00 Dismissal
- Wednesday, September 27: 1:00 Dismissal
Silver Service Opportunities
- Silver service opportunity through the Berndes Center!
- Here is the link for the activities calendar
- Freshman volleyball at MHS vs Northeast @ 5:30 pm
- Today: BBQ pork sandwich, cheesy green beans, baby carrots, mixed fruit
- Tomorrow: Breaded chicken wrap, potatoes, apples, chocolate brownie