Student Bulletin: Friday, May 12, 2023
Community Clean Up Day!
B1 8:00-8:40 (40 min)
B2 8:45-9:20 (40 min)
B4 9:25-10:05 (40 min)
B5 10:10-10:50 (40 min)
Lunch A 11:00-11:25
Lunch B 11:30-11:55
Lunch C 12-12:25
At 12:30: meet at the designated locations below to take attendance and board the bus if necessary—
Oakwood Cemetery: Auditorium
Disc Golf and area behind Dollar Fresh: Gym
Riverside, Baseball Diamonds, Fairgrounds: Grass area outside of gym doors
Animal Shelter, Library, Nursing Home, and High School: Library
Main Street and Businesses: Cafeteria
- Volleyball girls—please sign up in the office if you are interested in playing next year
- Seniors–check for an email from Mrs. Carlson regarding important information about returning your Chromebooks and moving information from one account to another
- Jones County Safe and Healthy Youth Coalition 5K Run/Walk will be held on Saturday, June 3, at Central Park. Please see the attached registration form and flyer.
- Seniors – You need to be staying current in your lunch account balance. All balances need to be paid before you graduate.
- Tuesday, May 16–Driver’s ed meeting at 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, May 17–1:00 dismissal
- Tuesday, May 23–NHS Induction Night @ 7:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 23–Senior Honors Night @ 7:45 pm
- Wednesday, May 24–1:00 dismissal
- Wednesday, May 24–Seniors last day!
- Sunday, May 28–Graduation Ceremony at Dean Nelson Field @ 2:00
- Monday, May 29–No School
- Thursday, June 1–Last day of school 1:00 dismissal
Silver Service Opportunities
- We have been contacted by Kathy Dirks who is a food vendor at the fair. She is looking for workers for this summer. If you are interested in this, please contact her directly at 319-389-9002.
- Are you undecided about future career plans? meet with a Career Counselor via Zoom. Space is limited so contact Julie Welter (firstname.lastname@example.org) ASAP to set up an appointment.
- SENIORS: Here is the link to access scholarship information. Please note that the links are updated as we get them. If you have any questions on a specific scholarship, please email Alyssa (email@example.com).
- Girls regional golf meet at Monticello @ 10:00 am
- Girls/Boys soccer at Maquoketa starting @ 5:00 pm
- Today: Garlic cheese bread, salad, cucumbers and tomatoes, watermelon