Student Bulletin: Tuesday, May 9, 2023
- Reminder: Interact Club, anybody wishing to go on the river cleanup, permission slips are due by 5/12.
- Jones County Safe and Healthy Youth Coalition 5K Run/Walk will be held on Saturday, June 3, at Central Park. Please see the attached registration form and flyer.
- Seniors – MHS will be celebrating “I decided” day on Friday, May 12. If you are attending college or going to the workforce, wear a t-shirt that represents that decision. On Friday, we will sign “I decided” signs to be displayed on your locker and take a class picture.
- Seniors – You need to be staying current in your lunch account balance. All balances need to be paid before you graduate.
- Tuesday, May 9–KCC 2nd semester ends
- Wednesday, May 10–1:00 dismissal
- Friday, May 12–Community Clean Up Day 12:30-2:30
- Tuesday, May 16–Driver’s ed meeting at 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, May 17–1:00 dismissal
- Tuesday, May 23–NHS Induction Night @ 7:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 23–Senior Honors Night @ 7:45 pm
- Wednesday, May 24–1:00 dismissal
- Wednesday, May 24–Seniors last day!
- Sunday, May 28–Graduation Ceremony at Dean Nelson Field @ 2:00
- Monday, May 29–No School
- Thursday, June 1–Last day of school 1:00 dismissal
Silver Service Opportunities
- We have been contacted by Kathy Dirks who is a food vendor at the fair. She is looking for workers for this summer. If you are interested in this, please contact her directly at 319-389-9002.
- Are you undecided about future career plans? meet with a Career Counselor via Zoom. Space is limited so contact Julie Welter (firstname.lastname@example.org) ASAP to set up an appointment.
- SENIORS: Here is the link to access scholarship information. Please note that the links are updated as we get them. If you have any questions on a specific scholarship, please email Alyssa (email@example.com).
- Dessert concert at the Berndes Center @ 7:00
- Today: Pizza crunchers, salad, cauliflower & broccoli, mixed fruit
- Tomorrow: Cheddar dog, tator tots, steamed carrots, peaches