Student Bulletin: Thursday, April 27, 2023
- Softball–last open field is tonight from 6-7:30. Practice calendar for the season will be handed out then. If you can’t make it tonight, you can get a calendar from Coach McDonald.
- Semester 1 and 2 Yearbook students, also known as Layout and Design staff, please be ready for your group photo 1st block Friday, April 28th
Silver Service Opportunities
- We have been contacted by Kathy Dirks who is a food vendor at the fair. She is looking for workers for this summer. If you are interested in this, please contact her directly at 319-389-9002.
- Are you undecided about future career plans? meet with a Career Counselor via Zoom. Space is limited so contact Julie Welter (firstname.lastname@example.org) ASAP to set up an appointment.
- SENIORS: Here is the link to access scholarship information. Please note that the links are updated as we get them. If you have any questions on a specific scholarship, please email Alyssa (email@example.com).
- Boys track at CLear Creek Amana @ 4:45
- Girls and boys soccer at West Delaware starting at 4:00
- Today: Popcorn chicken, seasoned rice, steamed broccoli, applesauce, roll & butter
- Tomorrow: Breaded cheese stick, salad, steamed carrots, fresh fruit