Student Bulletin: Wednesday, April 26, 2023
- Baseball meeting this morning at 7:40 am in the auditorium.
- Semester 1 and 2 Yearbook students, also known as Layout and Design staff, please be ready for your group photo 1st block Friday, April 28th
Silver Service Opportunities
- We have been contacted by Kathy Dirks who is a food vendor at the fair. She is looking for workers for this summer. If you are interested in this, please contact her directly at 319-389-9002.
- Are you undecided about future career plans? meet with a Career Counselor via Zoom. Space is limited so contact Julie Welter (email@example.com) ASAP to set up an appointment.
- SENIORS: Here is the link to access scholarship information. Please note that the links are updated as we get them. If you have any questions on a specific scholarship, please email Alyssa (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Boys golf at Monticello @ 10:00 am
- Today: Breaded pork sandwich, french fries, baked beans, pears
- Tomorrow: Popcorn chicken, seasoned rice, steamed broccoli, applesauce, roll & butter