Student Bulletin: Tuesday, April 25, 2023
- Baseball meeting this Wednesday at 7:40 am in the auditorium.
- Semester 1 and 2 Yearbook students, also known as Layout and Design staff, please be ready for your group photo 1st block Friday, April 28th
- Wednesday, April 26–1:00 dismissal
Silver Service Opportunities
- Mr. Thumma needs some help getting chairs and risers set up today in the high school gym from 3:15-4:15. Email him if interested: email@example.com
- We have been contacted by Kathy Dirks who is a food vendor at the fair. She is looking for workers for this summer. If you are interested in this, please contact her directly at 319-389-9002.
- SENIORS: Here is the link to access scholarship information. Please note that the links are updated as we get them. If you have any questions on a specific scholarship, please email Alyssa (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Boys/Girls track at Anamosa @ 4:30 pm
- Today: Chicken taco, refried beans, apple slices, vegetable trio
- Tomorrow: Breaded pork sandwich, french fries, baked beans, pears