Student Bulletin: Tuesday, April 18, 2023
- If you are bringing a non-MHS student to prom, forms are due to the office by tomorrow Wednesday, April 19th at 3:15 pm.
- If you are an upperclassman bringing an underclassman, you need to sign them up in the office.
- You will not need to purchase tickets for prom.
- For pictures/Grand March
- Park directly across from the Durgin Parking lot. You can drop the girls off in front and if it’s girls driving, there will be a couple of people at the front door that can park your car for you so you won’t have to walk if the weather is not accommodating.
- You will meet downstairs. Parents will be down there to get you in order. You will walk up the west stairwell, walk to the front of the fireplace where you will stand to be introduced. When you are done, you will walk towards the front doors, then left, and around, and back down the west stairwell.
- T-shirts are in the office. Stop by before school, lunch shift, WIN, or after school.
- If you want to attend post-prom but didn’t buy a shirt, you can pay $10 at the door the night of.
- Wednesday, April 19–1:00 dismissal
- Saturday, April 22–Prom
- Wednesday, April 26–1:00 dismissal
Silver Service Opportunities
- Ohnward Bank and Trust is looking for a student part-time employee again this year.
Hours: work afternoons during the week 1:00 to 5:00 and Saturday mornings 8:15 to 11:30 every Saturday . The weekday hours could have some flexibility too.
Duties: Teller work – process deposits from our customers, cashing checks, making change for our business customers, take any request for maintenance changes so they could be updated in our system by staff, wrapping coins, etc.
Age: Junior or Senior
Contact Suzan at email@example.com
- SENIORS: Here is the link to access scholarship information. Please note that the links are updated as we get them. If you have any questions on a specific scholarship, please email Alyssa (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Boys golf at Anamosa @ 4:00 pm
- Girls golf at Monticello @ 4:00 pm
- Girls track at Dubuque Hempstead @ 4:30 pm
- Boys track at Tipton @ 4:30 pm
- Today: Pasta bake, lettuce salad, green beans, applesauce
- Tomorrow: Deli/bun, baked chips, orange wedges, baby carrots, cookie