Student Bulletin: Tuesday, April 11, 2023
Chromebooks need to be fully charged every night BEFORE you come to school for ISASP testing.
- Tomorrow we will be having our celebration assembly for the Amer. Heart Association. We will be bidding for the opportunity to pop a mystery balloon filled with an unknown substance. Bring your money to win an opportunity to get our mystery celebrity messy. All proceeds will go to the Amer. Heart Assoc.
- Wednesday, April 12–No early dismissal
- Wednesday, April 19–1:00 dismissal
- Saturday, April 22–Prom
- Wednesday, April 26–1:00 dismissal
Silver Service Opportunities
- Ohnward Bank and Trust is looking for a student part-time employee again this year.
Hours: work afternoons during the week 1:00 to 5:00 and Saturday mornings 8:15 to 11:30 every Saturday . The weekday hours could have some flexibility too.
Duties: Teller work – process deposits from our customers, cashing checks, making change for our business customers, take any request for maintenance changes so they could be updated in our system by staff, wrapping coins, etc.
Age: Junior or Senior
Contact Suzan at email@example.com
- SENIORS: Here is the link to access scholarship information. Please note that the links are updated as we get them. If you have any questions on a specific scholarship, please email Alyssa (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Tonight: Girls golf at Anamosa @ 4:30–dismiss at 2:45
- Today: chicken bacon ranch wrap, tator tots, steamed broccoli, tropical fruit
- Tomorrow: Maidrite, potato wedges, steamed carrots, pears