Student Bulletin: Wednesday, April 5, 2023
No Early Dismissal
- Please see this flyer for your WIN assignments for today and next week’s ISASP locations.
- Wednesday, April 5–No early dismissal
- Friday, April 7–No school
- Monday, April10–No school
- Wednesday, April 12–No early dismissal
- Wednesday, April 19–1:00 dismissal
- Saturday, April 22–Prom
- Wednesday, April 26–1:00 dismissal
Silver Service Opportunities
- Ohnward Bank and Trust is looking for a student part-time employee again this year.
Hours: work afternoons during the week 1:00 to 5:00 and Saturday mornings 8:15 to 11:30 every Saturday . The weekday hours could have some flexibility too.
Duties: Teller work – process deposits from our customers, cashing checks, making change for our business customers, take any request for maintenance changes so they could be updated in our system by staff, wrapping coins, etc.
Age: Junior or Senior
Contact Suzan at email@example.com
- Monticello will be attending the 2023 Construction Expo at Portzen Construction in Dubuque on April 27th. If you are interested in attending this event and learning more about apprenticeships and trade areas, please see Mrs. Larson by April 6. Space is limited so touch base with her ASAP.
- SENIORS: Here is the link to access scholarship information. Please note that the links are updated as we get them. If you have any questions on a specific scholarship, please email Alyssa (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Today: Chili, string cheese, applesauce, cinnamon roll
- Tomorrow: Hot ham & cheese, french fries, buttered corn, mixed fruit