Student Bulletin: Thursday, March 30, 2023
- FRESHMEN: Please take this yearbook survey!!
- Post prom is looking for a t-shirt design! The theme is “Golden Gala”. Please submit your designs to the office by Friday, March 31. Or, digitally to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Just a reminder: Post Prom t-shirt orders are due by APRIL 1st. T-shirts are $10 and that is your entry fee into Post Prom. After April 1st, you can still pay the $10 entry fee but you won’t get a t-shirt. There are order forms in the office.
- Thursday, March 30: Parent-Teacher Conferences 4-8 pm
- Friday, March 31: No school
Silver Service Opportunities
- Farm Tek is looking for employees! Check out their flyer for more information!
- Monticello will be attending the 2023 Construction Expo at Portzen Construction in Dubuque on April 27th. If you are interested in attending this event and learning more about apprenticeships and trade areas, please see Mrs. Larson by April 6. Space is limited so touch base with her ASAP.
- SENIORS: Here is the link to access scholarship information. Please note that the links are updated as we get them. If you have any questions on a specific scholarship, please email Alyssa (email@example.com).
- Today: Popcorn chicken, seasoned rice, broccoli w/cheese, pears