Student Bulletin: Monday, March 6, 2023
- If you ordered state basketball gear, it is in the office. It is sorted alphabetically by last name.
- There will be a meeting at 3:30 on Wednesday in Mr. Ries’ room for anyone interested in playing HS girls golf.
- If you are planning on going to the boys state game next Tuesday you need to be excused by a parent. Pre-excused forms are at the drive-up window and need to be handed in prior to Tuesday!
- Any boys interested in participating in golf this year need to sign up using this link or QR code. The QR code is posted in many places in the student commons.
The first day of practice will be Monday, March 20th. More details to follow once you sign up.
- Senior Superlative Winners! Winners–please note the picture day and time on the flyer!
- NHS applications are in the office. They are due back by March 10 at 3:15 pm–NO late applications are accepted!
- March 13-17–Spring Break
Silver Service Opportunities
- Ohnward Bank and Trust is looking for a student part-time employee again this year.
Hours: work afternoons during the week 1:00 to 5:00 and Saturday mornings 8:15 to 11:30 every Saturday . The weekday hours could have some flexibility too.
Duties: Teller work – process deposits from our customers, cashing checks, making change for our business customers, take any request for maintenance changes so they could be updated in our system by staff, wrapping coins, etc.
Age: Junior or Senior
- Northwest Iowa Community College will be visiting on March 27 at 10:30 am. Some of the more popular degree programs they have are:
- Radiology Technology
- Heavy Equipment
- Diesel Technology
- Automotive and Light Duty Diesel
- Industrial and Commercial Wiring
- SENIORS: Here is the link to access scholarship information. Please note that the links are updated as we get them. If you have any questions on a specific scholarship, please email Alyssa (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Today: Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes & gravy, peaches, roll & butter
- Tomorrow: BBQ rib/bun, french fries, baked beans, pineapple/mandarin oranges