Student Bulletin: Thursday, March 2, 2023
- If you are planning on going to the boys state game next Tuesday you need to be excused by a parent. Pre-excused forms are at the drive-up window and need to be handed in prior to Tuesday!
- If you are interested in taking the charter bus to the boys game on Tuesday, here is the flyer with all the information you will need.
- Any boys interested in participating in golf this year need to sign up using this link or QR code. The QR code is posted in many places in the student commons.
The first day of practice will be Monday, March 20th. More details to follow once you sign up.
- Senior Superlative Winners! Winners–please note the picture day and time on the flyer!
- NHS applications are in the office. They are due back by March 10 at 3:15 pm–NO late applications are accepted!
- Driver’s Ed registration forms are in the office. They are due back TOMORROW.
Silver Service Opportunities
- KW staff will be in the building during the lunch periods on Friday of this week to assist with registration. If you have completed a KW Worksheet for next year (green sheet), you will need to register during your lunch period. If you are in lunch periods 1 or 2, go to the library for registration prior to getting you lunch. If you need more time to eat after you have registered, we will give you a pass to class. If you are in lunch period 3, eat first and when you are done with lunch, report to the library for KW registration. It will be important to have your K# and login information.
- Northwest Iowa Community College will be visiting on March 27 at 10:30 am. Some of the more popular degree programs they have are:
- Radiology Technology
- Heavy Equipment
- Diesel Technology
- Automotive and Light Duty Diesel
- Industrial and Commercial Wiring
- SENIORS: Here is the link to access scholarship information. Please note that the links are updated as we get them. If you have any questions on a specific scholarship, please email Alyssa (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Choir concert at MHS @ 7:00 pm
- Today: Popcorn chicken, seasoned rice, fruit cocktail, roll and butte