Student Bulletin: Tuesday, February 21, 2023
- NHS applications are in the office. They are due back by March 11 at 3:15 pm–NO late applications are accepted!
- 11th grade students interested in preparing for the ACT, F & M Bank is offering a prep session (with meal provided) on Monday, February 27th at 5:00 pm at the Jones Regional Center. RSVP this week to firstname.lastname@example.org or 319-465-2302.
- Girls interested in soccer: There will be a meeting today February 21 at 3:30 in the auditorium.
- Driver’s Ed registration forms are in the office. They are due back Friday, March 3rd.
- Seniors who want to apply to be Dare Role Models: Write a brief essay about why you want to be a role model. Email your essay to email@example.com by February 24th. Also please put t-shirt size on the application.
- Wednesday, February 22: 1:00 Dismissal
- February 28: Rare Disease Day–Wear your Haley T-Shirt!
Silver Service Opportunities
- If you are interested in working at the pool this summer, here is the information to apply! Applications are due Thursday, February 23.
- SENIORS: Here is the link to access scholarship information. Please note that the links are updated as we get them. If you have any questions on a specific scholarship, please email Alyssa (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- FFA Week
- Boys State Bowling in Waterloo
- Boys basketball vs Alburnett at Marion HS @ 7:00
- Today: Pasta w/meat sauce, lettuce salad w/dressing, green beans, applesauce
- Tomorrow: French toast sticks, sausage links, hashbrown patty, strawberries & bananas