Student Bulletin: Friday, February 17, 2023
- Boys interested in soccer: There will be a meeting today right after school in Mr. Norton’s room (Room 107) in the MS.
- Please turn in FCA forms as soon as possible. Also, the first official meeting will be this coming Monday at 6 PM in the library. A light supper will be provided!
- Girls interested in soccer: There will be a meeting next Tuesday, February 21 at 3:30 in the auditorium.
- Get your 2023 MHS Yearbook before it’s too late! Your direct link to buy: https://jostensyearbooks.com/?REF=A02425100
- Summer softball sign-up is in the office. Please stop by and sign your name if you are interested!
- Driver’s Ed registration forms are in the office. They are due back Friday, March 3rd.
- Girl’s track and field starts Monday February 20th. If you are going out and did not go to the meeting stop by and talk to Ms. Lynn prior to the start day.
- Seniors who want to apply to be Dare Role Models: Write a brief essay about why you want to be a role model. Email your essay to email@example.com by February 24th. Also please put t-shirt size on the application.
- Wednesday, February 22: 1:00 Dismissal
- February 28: Rare Disease Day–Wear your Haley T-Shirt!
Silver Service Opportunities
- If you are interested in working at the pool this summer, here is the information to apply! Applications are due next Thursday, February 23.
- SENIORS: Here is the link to access scholarship information. Please note that the links are updated as we get them. If you have any questions on a specific scholarship, please email Alyssa (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- State Wrestling in Des Moines
- Boys Basketball Regional vs. Camanche at MHS @ 7:00
- Today: Chicken quesadilla, lettuce salad w/dressing, fresh veggies, apple wedges
- Monday: Chicken nuggets, seasoned potatoes, corn, orange wedges