Student Bulletin: Wednesday, February 15, 2023
1:00 Early Dismissal
- FCA will meet today at 9:50 AM in the auditorium. Please bring your signed forms. If needed, extra forms are in the office.
- Get your 2023 MHS Yearbook before it’s too late! Your direct link to buy: https://jostensyearbooks.com/?REF=A02425100
- Summer softball sign-up is in the office. Please stop by and sign your name if you are interested!
- Driver’s Ed registration forms are in the office. They are due back Friday, March 3rd.
- Girl’s track and field starts Monday February 20th. If you are going out and did not go to the meeting stop by and talk to Ms. Lynn prior to the start day.
- Seniors who want to apply to be Dare Role Models: Write a brief essay about why you want to be a role model. Email your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 24th. Also please put t-shirt size on the application.
- Boys interested in soccer: There will be a meeting Thursday, February 16th at 3:30 in Mr. Norton’s room (Room 107) in the MS
- Please remember to charge your chromebook EVERY night. Put your charger somewhere you will remember…by your phone, on your kitchen table, etc. Also, don’t leave your chromebook in your car overnight.
- Wednesday, February 22: 1:00 Dismissal
- February 28: Rare Disease Day–Wear your Haley T-Shirt!
Silver Service Opportunities
- SENIORS: Here is the link to access scholarship information. Please note that the links are updated as we get them. If you have any questions on a specific scholarship, please email Alyssa (email@example.com).
- State Wrestling in Des Moines
- Girls Basketball Regional at Dubuque Wahlert @ 7:00
- Today: Beef nachos w/corn chips, refried beans, mixed vegetables, diced peaches
- Tomorrow: Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes & gravy, mixed fruit, roll & butter