Student Bulletin: Tuesday, February 7, 2023
Happy National School Counselors Week to Mrs. Larson! Give her a big THANK YOU for all she does when you see her!
- If you were absent for registration last week, the registration forms are at the drive up window. The deadline to have these turned in is this Friday, Feb. 10. A parent signature is required so stop in to get them filled out ASAP.
- Tonight for the BB game, in support of the American Heart Association, wear your Panther RED!
Also if you’d like to buy a heart from a SODA member you will be entered into the contest to pop a mystery balloon over the head of someone and you will be supporting the AHA.
Starting on Monday, February 6, you will have an additional option for your Panther Positive tickets. You may choose to put them in the drawing for the wheel of fun OR, you can use two tickets to purchase a small popcorn from MHS Student Enterprise. EARN TICKETS, GET SNACKS!!
- Craig Stadtmueller from Kirkwood will be here during lunch next Wednesday, February 8 to answer questions and assist with the KW Academy worksheets.
- Are you interested in a photography career? Dianna Rucker will be here during WIN on February 8th (new date) to share her expertise. Email Mrs. Sconsa (email@example.com) to sign up.
- Please remember to charge your chromebook EVERY night. Put your charger somewhere you will remember…by your phone, on your kitchen table, etc. Also, don’t leave your chromebook in your car overnight.
- Tuesday, February 7: RED OUT–wear your RED
- Wednesday, February 8: 1:00 Dismissal
- Wednesday, February 13: 1:00 Dismissal
- Wednesday, February 22: 1:00 Dismissal
Silver Service Opportunities
- If you are interested in working at the pool this summer, here is the information to apply!
- SENIORS: Here is the link to access scholarship information. Please note that the links are updated as we get them. If you have any questions on a specific scholarship, please email Alyssa (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Basketball at MHS vs. Camanche starting at 4:00–RED OUT!!
- Today: Lasagna, lettuce salad w/dressing, green beans, garlic toast
- Tomorrow: Beef taco/soft shell, seasoned rice, buttered corn, orange wedges