Student Bulletin: Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Craig Stadtmueller from Kirkwood will be here during lunch next Wednesday, February 8 to answer questions and assist with the KW Academy worksheets.
- Are you interested in a photography career? Dianna Rucker will be here during WIN on February 8th (new date) to share her expertise. Email Mrs. Sconsa (firstname.lastname@example.org) to sign up.
- Please remember to charge your chromebook EVERY night. Put your charger somewhere you will remember…by your phone, on your kitchen table, etc. Also, don’t leave your chromebook in your car overnight.
- Wednesday, February 8: 1:00 Dismissal
- Wednesday, February 13: 1:00 Dismissal
- Wednesday, February 22: 1:00 Dismissal
Silver Service Opportunities
- If you are interested in working at the pool this summer, here is the information to apply!
- SENIORS: Here is the link to access scholarship information. Please note that the links are updated as we get them. If you have any questions on a specific scholarship, please email Alyssa (email@example.com).
- RVC Leadership Day–Dismiss at 8:15 am
- Today: Hot dog/bun, cheesy potatoes, baked beans, apple wedges
- Chicken tender wrap w/lettuce, tator tots, steamed broccoli, diced peaches, dinner roll