Student Bulletin: Tuesday , January 31, 2023
- Are you interested in a photography career? Dianna Rucker will be here during WIN on February 1st to share her expertise. Email Mrs. Sconsa (firstname.lastname@example.org) to sign up.
- Please remember to charge your chromebook EVERY night. Put your charger somewhere you will remember…by your phone, on your kitchen table, etc. Also, don’t leave your chromebook in your car overnight.
- Wednesday, February 1: 1:00 Dismissal
- Wednesday, February 8: 1:00 Dismissal
- Wednesday, February 13: 1:00 Dismissal
- Wednesday, February 22: 1:00 Dismissal
Silver Service Opportunities
- If you are interested in working at the pool this summer, here is the information to apply!
- SENIORS: Here is the link to access scholarship information. Please note that the links are updated as we get them. If you have any questions on a specific scholarship, please email Alyssa (email@example.com).
- Basketball vs. Maquoketa at MHS starting @ 4:00 pm
- Today: Pasta w/meat sauce, lettuce salad w/dressing, mixed vegetables, applesauce, garlic toast
- Tomorrow: Hot dog/bun, cheesy potatoes, baked beans, apple wedges