Student Bulletin: Wednesday, November 16, 2022
1:00 Early Dismissal
Just a little reminder to get your snow driving ready! Remember to slow down, wear your seat belt, and give yourself extra time to get to school. We all know the parking lot isn’t fun to park in and leave from on a normal weather day, add in snow and it’s a mess! Look out for each other and be safe!!
- FFA is selling gear! Here is the link for the store.
- Tutoring is available in the support room after school. Check out this spreadsheet to see which teachers will be available: Panther Tutoring
- Early Out Wednesdays: Central Park Nature Center Events
- Student Enterprise is selling popcorn everyday during WIN in the commons. Stop by! It’s $1 for small and $5 for large.
- BPA is selling lollipops for $1. Please stop by to purchase one between classes in Mrs. Gassman’s room 302. There are a variety of delicious flavors!
- BPA is selling smoked snack sticks in Mrs. Gassman’s classroom if you need a snack to get you through the day. There are a variety of kinds: $1.50 per stick or 2 for $3.
- New Weight Room Hours
- Monday 3:30-5
- Wednesday 3:30-5
- Thursday 3:30-5
Please contact Mr. Szurkowski if you have any questions.
Silver Service Opportunities
- Mr. Thumma is looking for help with the Carpenter Elementary Concert on December 6th.
- 3:15-4:15 set up risers and chairs
- 5:15-6:15 pass out programs
- Please reach to email@example.com for more information!
- Please see the attached flyer for Capri College Open House Wednesday, November 16th in Dubuque. This event is for any prospective students interested in learning more about a career in the health and beauty industry. Anyone who is interested in attending should RSVP by sending a message to our Text Line at 563-663-9173.
- Today: Cheesy hot dog/bun, waffle fries, corn, mandarin oranges
- Tomorrow: Chicken nuggets, roasted parsley potatoes, green beans, tropical fruit, roll and butter