Student Bulletin: Monday, November 14, 2022
- Girls and boys basketball practice times for tonight are flipped. The girls will go 3:30-5:30, and the boys are 5:30-7:30.
- Interact Club: Reminder it is Volunteers Night at Camp Courageous. Please meet in Mr. Hall’s room. We are leaving the high school at 4:45.
- FFA is selling gear! Here is the link for the store.
- Tutoring is available in the support room after school. Check out this spreadsheet to see which teachers will be available: Panther Tutoring
- Early Out Wednesdays: Central Park Nature Center Events
- Student Enterprise is selling popcorn everyday during WIN in the commons. Stop by! It’s $1 for small and $5 for large.
- BPA is selling lollipops for $1. Please stop by to purchase one between classes in Mrs. Gassman’s room 302. There are a variety of delicious flavors!
- BPA is selling smoked snack sticks in Mrs. Gassman’s classroom if you need a snack to get you through the day. There are a variety of kinds: $1.50 per stick or 2 for $3.
- New Weight Room Hours
- Monday 3:30-5
- Wednesday 3:30-5
- Thursday 3:30-5
Please contact Mr. Szurkowski if you have any questions.
Silver Service Opportunities
- Mr. Thumma is looking for help with the Carpenter Elementary Concert on December 6th.
- 3:15-4:15 set up risers and chairs
- 5:15-6:15 pass out programs
- Please reach to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
- Please see the attached flyer for Capri College Open House Wednesday, November 16th in Dubuque. This event is for any prospective students interested in learning more about a career in the health and beauty industry. Anyone who is interested in attending should RSVP by sending a message to our Text Line at 563-663-9173.
- Today: BBQ rib/bun, sweet potato fries, pineapple tidbits, scooby snacks
- Tomorrow: Chili w/crackers, string cheese, diced pears, frosted cinnamon roll