Student Bulletin: Thursday, November 10, 2022
- For Veteran’s Day on Friday we are going to try to make the gym a red, white and blue striped event.
- Freshman wear red.
- Sophomores wear white.
- Juniors wear blue.
- Seniors wear red.
- For the assembly in the gym each grade will sit in a certain section. If you don’t have your grades color please wear one of the others so you can sit in that section.
- FFA is selling gear! Here is the link for the store.
- Tutoring is available in the support room after school. Check out this spreadsheet to see which teachers will be available: Panther Tutoring
- Early Out Wednesdays: Central Park Nature Center Events
- Student Enterprise is selling popcorn everyday during WIN in the commons. Stop by! It’s $1 for small and $5 for large.
- BPA is selling lollipops for $1. Please stop by to purchase one between classes in Mrs. Gassman’s room 302. There are a variety of delicious flavors!
- BPA is selling smoked snack sticks in Mrs. Gassman’s classroom if you need a snack to get you through the day. There are a variety of kinds: $1.50 per stick or 2 for $3.
- New Weight Room Hours
- Monday 3:30-5
- Wednesday 3:30-5
- Thursday 3:30-5
Please contact Mr. Szurkowski if you have any questions.
- Friday, November 11: Veteran’s Day Breakfast and Assembly
Silver Service Opportunities
- Mr. Thumma is looking for help with the Carpenter Elementary Concert on December 6th.
- 3:15-4:15 set up risers and chairs
- 5:15-6:15 pass out programs
- Please reach to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
- Please see the attached flyer for Capri College Open House Wednesday, November 16th in Dubuque. This event is for any prospective students interested in learning more about a career in the health and beauty industry. Anyone who is interested in attending should RSVP by sending a message to our Text Line at 563-663-9173.
- Today: Cheeseburger/bun, waffle fries, corn, orange wedges
- Tomorrow: Garlic cheese bread, lettuce salad w/dressing, fresh veggies, apple wedges