Student Bulletin: Friday, November 4, 2022
- Students who are interested in bowling, please stop in the office to sign up before November 7th.
- Wrestling Informational Meeting: Tuesday, November 8 at 3:45 pm in Donnie’s room. Contact Coach Luensman if you cannot attend: 319-480-0426
- Boys basketball team store is here. Store closes on November 6th.
- Tutoring is available in the support room after school. Check out this spreadsheet to see which teachers will be available: Panther Tutoring
- Student Enterprise is selling popcorn everyday during WIN in the commons. Stop by! It’s $1 for small and $5 for large.
- BPA is selling lollipops for $1. Please stop by to purchase one between classes in Mrs. Gassman’s room 302. There are a variety of delicious flavors!
- BPA is selling smoked snack sticks in Mrs. Gassman’s classroom if you need a snack to get you through the day. There are a variety of kinds: $1.50 per stick or 2 for $3.
- New Weight Room Hours
- Monday 3:30-5
- Wednesday 3:30-5
- Thursday 3:30-5
Please contact Mr. Szurkowski if you have any questions.
- Friday, November 4: Picture Retake Day
Silver Service Opportunities
- Friday, November 4-Saturday, November 5: Fall Musical “The Little Mermaid” @ 7:00 pm
- Today: Breaded cheese sticks, lettuce salad w/dressing, fresh veggies, fruit
- Monday: Country fried steak, mashed potatoes & gravy, applesauce, roll & butter