Student Bulletin: Wednesday, October 26, 2022
**No early dismissal**
- Tutoring is available in the support room after school. Check out this spreadsheet to see which teachers will be available: Panther Tutoring
- For the whole month of October, the Monticello public library will be hosting a drawing contest with daily prompts.
- On the early outs- 5th, 12th, & 19th of October, there will be special activities for students starting at 1:15. There is a bus that goes from the new middle school to the old middle school if you want to use that as a way to get to the library.
- On the 21st at 6 PM, there will be a Teen Halloween Party, with costume contest, movie, and food. To receive text messages you can text 81010 , message them @teensmpl .
- Student Enterprise is selling popcorn everyday during WIN in the commons. Stop by! It’s $1 for small and $5 for large.
- BPA is selling lollipops for $1. Please stop by to purchase one between classes in Mrs. Gassman’s room 302. There are a variety of delicious flavors!
- BPA is selling smoked snack sticks in Mrs. Gassman’s classroom if you need a snack to get you through the day. There are a variety of kinds: $1.50 per stick or 2 for $3.
- New Weight Room Hours
- Monday 3:30-5
- Wednesday 3:30-5
- Thursday 3:30-5
Please contact Mr. Szurkowski if you have any questions.
- Thursday, October 27: Parent-Teacher Conferences 4-8 pm
- Friday, October 28: No School
Silver Service Opportunities
- Theisen’s is hiring!! Stop in for an application!
- Ohnward Bank is hiring a part-time student teller position. Hours: work any afternoons or after school until 5:00 Monday thru Thursday and until 5:30 on Friday, and Saturday morning 8:15 to 11:30. Reach out to Ohnward with any questions.
- Today: BBQ Rib/bun, french fries, steamed carrots, orange slices
- Tomorrow: Quesadilla, lettuce & dressing, celery & cauliflower, pineapple