Student Bulletin: Thursday, October 20, 2022
*No tutoring today after school*
- Please fill out this interest survey for a board game club. Let Mrs. Marjoua know if you have any questions. Board Game Club
- Speech auditions will be held in the library during the following day and times:
- Thurs, Oct. 20th – 3:30 pm
- Group Improv will audition with your group.
Information and forms are available in the high school library.
If you have any questions see Mrs. Carlson.
- Tutoring is available in the support room after school. Check out this spreadsheet to see which teachers will be available: Panther Tutoring
- For the whole month of October, the Monticello public library will be hosting a drawing contest with daily prompts.
- On the early outs- 5th, 12th, & 19th of October, there will be special activities for students starting at 1:15. There is a bus that goes from the new middle school to the old middle school if you want to use that as a way to get to the library.
- On the 21st at 6 PM, there will be a Teen Halloween Party, with costume contest, movie, and food. To receive text messages you can text 81010 , message them @teensmpl .
- Student Enterprise is selling popcorn everyday during WIN in the commons. Stop by! It’s $1 for small and $5 for large.
- BPA is selling lollipops for $1. Please stop by to purchase one between classes in Mrs. Gassman’s room 302. There are a variety of delicious flavors!
- BPA is selling smoked snack sticks in Mrs. Gassman’s classroom if you need a snack to get you through the day. There are a variety of kinds: $1.50 per stick or 2 for $3.
- New Weight Room Hours
- Monday 3:30-5
- Wednesday 3:30-5
- Thursday 3:30-5
Please contact Mr. Szurkowski if you have any questions.
Silver Service Opportunities
- Theisen’s is hiring!! Stop in for an application!
- 7:45 am. Iowa Central Community College with campuses in Fort Dodge, Storm Lake and Webster City.
- Cross Country at MHS @ 4:00
- Today: Tenderloin/bun, green beans, watermelon, cookie
- Tomorrow: Pizza, lettuce w/dressing, fresh veggies, apple slices