Student Bulletin: Monday, October 3, 2022
- Student Enterprise is selling popcorn everyday during WIN in the commons. Stop by! It’s $1 for small and $5 for large.
- BPA is selling lollipops for $1. Please stop by to purchase one between classes in Mrs. Gassman’s room 302. There are a variety of delicious flavors!
- New Weight Room Hours
- Monday 3:30-5
- Wednesday 3:30-5
- Thursday 3:30-5
Please contact Mr. Szurkowski if you have any questions.
- Seniors: Remember to come to the office to verify the spelling of your name. The list is on Rachel’s desk.
- Seniors: Senior and baby photos for the yearbook are due before winter break. Plan to get your Senior photos taken very soon. A free option is to use the Halverson’s school picture day or picture retake day. Failure to use Halverson’s or submit a senior photo to Mrs. Marjoua before winter break will result in the use of your junior year school photo. Guidelines for acceptable Senior photos will be sent to you in a separate email.
- Wednesday, October 5: 1:00 dismissal
Silver Service Opportunities
- Today: Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes & gravy, peaches, roll
- Tomorrow: Mandarin orange chicken, seasoned rice, corn, pineapple