Student Bulletin Wednesday September 7, 2022 Day 1
Today’s Bell Schedule
- Business Professionals of America (BPA) meeting on Friday, September 9th at 7:30 a.m. in Mrs. Gassman’s room. Please come if you are interested in hearing what BPA is all about! Future meetings will be held during WIN.
- BPA is selling lollipops for $1. Please stop by to purchase one between classes in Mrs. Gassman’s room 302. There are a variety of delicious flavors!
- Seniors: Senior and baby photos for the yearbook are due before winter break. Plan to get your Senior photos taken very soon. A free option is to use the Halverson’s school picture day or picture retake day. Failure to use Halverson’s or submit a senior photo to Mrs. Marjoua before winter break will result in the use of your junior year school photo. Guidelines for acceptable Senior photos will be sent to you in a separate email.
- It is not too late to join the Interact Club. If you would like to learn more about the club or are interested in joining please reach out to Mr. Hall.
- If you take a Kirkwood class or have an open block, you need to fill out a blue release form ASAP. We have copies in the office. Once it’s filled out and a parent/guardian has signed it, please give it to Rachel in the office.
- Fall Weight Room Hours:
- Monday 3:30-5
- Tuesday 3:30-4:15
- Wednesday 3:30-5
- Thursday 3:30 – 5
Please contact Mr. Szurkowski if you have any questions.
- Make sure you check the white board outside of the office everyday. If your name is listed, you have mail in the office. This is updated everyday!
- The drive-up window: all forms, permission slips, and mail will be available through the window.
- Wednesday, September 7: Musical Auditions at 3:30
- Friday, September 9th: Business Professionals of America (BPA) meeting on at 7:30 a.m. in Mrs. Gassman’s room
Silver Service Opportunities
- Kardes 151 is hiring kitchen staff for nights and weekends! Stop out and ask for an application today!
- Juniors and Seniors interested in a Job Shadow with Workplace Learning Connection, complete an application at https://www.kirkwood.edu/workplace-learning-connection/job-shadows/index
DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 22!!
- Today: BBQ Rib on bun, cheesy potatoes, baked beans, diced pears
- Tomorrow: Stuffed crust pizza, lettuce salad w/dressing, mixed vegetables, fresh melon