Student Bulletin Tuesday September 6, 2022 Day 2
- Seniors: Senior and baby photos for the yearbook are due before winter break. Plan to get your Senior photos taken very soon. A free option is to use the Halverson’s school picture day or picture retake day. Failure to use Halverson’s or submit a senior photo to Mrs. Marjoua before winter break will result in the use of your junior year school photo. Guidelines for acceptable Senior photos will be sent to you in a separate email.
- It is not too late to join the Interact Club. If you would like to learn more about the club or are interested in joining please reach out to Mr. Hall.
- If you ordered a yearbook last year, please pick it up in the office on your lunch or after school.
- If you take a Kirkwood class or have an open block, you need to fill out a blue release form ASAP. We have copies in the office. Once it’s filled out and a parent/guardian has signed it, please give it to Rachel in the office.
- Fall Weight Room Hours:
- Monday 3:30-5
- Tuesday 3:30-4:15
- Wednesday 3:30-5
- Thursday 3:30 – 5
Please contact Mr. Szurkowski if you have any questions.
- You MUST check your email every morning and multiple times throughout the day. That is how we will be getting information to you. All announcements and important dates are sent via email.
- Make sure you check the white board outside of the office everyday. If your name is listed, you have mail in the office. This is updated everyday!
- The drive-up window: all forms, permission slips, and mail will be available through the window.
- Tuesday, September 6: Musical Auditions at 3:30 and 7:00
- Wednesday, September 7: Musical Auditions at 3:30
Silver Service Opportunities
- Kardes 151 is hiring kitchen staff for nights and weekends! Stop out and ask for an application today!
- Volleyball at Regina @ 6:00 pm
- Musical Auditions @ 3:30 and 7:00 pm
- Popcorn chicken, seasoned rice, green beans, pineapple tidbits, dinner roll & butter