Student Bulletin Wednesday August 31, 2022 Day 1
1:00 Early Dismissal
- It is not too late to join the Interact Club. If you would like to learn more about the club or are interested in joining please reach out to Mr. Hall.
- Homecoming Spirit Gear order forms in the office! DUE: this Thursday, September 1st.
- If you didn’t get your lunch card, stop into the office and we will get it to you.
- If you ordered a yearbook last year, please pick it up in the office on your lunch or after school.
- If you take a Kirkwood class or have an open block, you need to fill out a blue release form ASAP. We have copies in the office. Once it’s filled out and a parent/guardian has signed it, please give it to Rachel in the office.
- Fall Weight Room Hours:
- Monday 3:30-5
- Tuesday 3:30-4:15
- Wednesday 3:30-5
- Thursday 3:30 – 5
Please contact Mr. Szurkowski if you have any questions.
- Bring your Chromebook to school fully charged and ready to go everyday!
- You MUST check your email every morning and multiple times throughout the day. That is how we will be getting information to you. All announcements and important dates are sent via email.
- Make sure you check the white board outside of the office everyday. If your name is listed, you have mail in the office. This is updated everyday!
- The drive-up window: all forms, permission slips, and mail will be available through the window.
- Wednesday, August 31: 1:00 dismissal
- Monday, September 5: No School/Labor Day
- Kardes 151 is hiring kitchen staff for nights and weekends! Stop out and ask for an application today!
- Deli sandwich, Sun Chips, cucumbers & tomatoes, apple slices