Starting immediately, if you have any leave time associated with COVID you will need to email Marcy Gillmore to get the appropriate forms to fill out. These forms will ensure that you are getting the correct leave you are requesting. Here are the steps that need to be taken if you are ill, quarantined, or off because of daycare or school closures due to COVID:
1. Notify your immediate supervisor.
2. Email Marcy and she will send you the appropriate paperwork.
3. Request sick leave in the Absence Management System.
4. Fill out the paperwork ASAP and return to the district office along with any documentation needed.
5. The district office will then make sure all leave requests are correct in Absence Management.
6. Keep your supervisor and the district office updated on your return date or any changes that may occur.