Dean Nelson Field – Football COVID-19 Guidelines
- All spectators are strongly encouraged to wear masks.
- Fans should maintain at least 6 feet of social distance from anyone not in their immediate family.
- Every other row of the bleachers should be kept empty. Rows to be left empty will be marked with an X.
- Grass areas behind the end zones will be open for fans to sit in bag chairs. Fans should social distance from people not in their immediate family in these areas. Chairs are required in these areas, it is not a standing area.
- We will have student sections. The high school section will be in the bottom right of the bleachers facing the field, and the 7th/8th grade section will be in the top left corner facing the field.
- High school and 7th and 8th grade students that are in the student sections will be required to wear masks. They should also keep every other row empty, and maintain social distance.
- 7th-12th grade students not in the student sections should sit with their household members in the bleachers.
- Normal admission prices $5 (exact change preferred).
- Concessions will be open on the home side of the field for both sides of the crowd.
- Students in grades PK-6 must sit with their household members.
We are putting these rules in place to help create a safe environment for all spectators, and to help make sure we are able to continue our activities with no shutdowns. Please respect these rules and help us as we try to have a safe season for all fans and team members. If these rules need to be adjusted as the season goes on, we may have to look at requiring masks for all fans, or limiting the number of fans allowed into the stadium. Thank you for your cooperation, and GO Panthers!!!