Just a reminder, we will be serving lunches today and tomorrow at Shannon Elementary.
The Food Service Department will be offering a, ‘Grab and Go’ lunch today & tomorrow. The only lunch pickup location will be at the main entrance of Shannon Elementary between 11:00–11:30 am.
There are a few requirements to be able to pick up a, ‘Grab and Go’ lunch:
- Lunches will only be available for children enrolled in the Monticello School District.
- The child will be charged a lunch to their existing lunch account. This will be the same as the normal daily lunch plan.
- If your child receives a free or reduced lunch, they will be charged accordingly.
- Parents can pick up the lunches for their children and adult lunches will be available for parents at a cost of $4.00.
- There will not be space to eat lunch at the school. These lunches will be ‘Grab and Go’.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for your support of the Monticello Community School District.
Mr. Pat Kelly, Food Services Director, email@example.com