Registration for the Monticello Community School District for the 2020-21 school year will be done online starting August 3. We will NOT be hosting an in-person registration day this year due to COVID-19. Families will need to e-register students online. Fee payments may be mailed to the district if you do not wish to utilize the online payment option. If you cannot complete registration online, please call Morgan Murray-Zimmerman, District Help Desk at 319-465-3000, ext. 2030 or email@example.com. Contact the District Office or any school office with questions. All school offices are back open on August 3.
- E-Registration will be available starting August 3. You will need to e-register each of your children.
- E-Registration needs to be done by August 10 so we can prepare for the school year.
- Only parents who have students new to the school district and have pre-enrolled will receive instructional letters explaining the steps for E-Registration. Everyone else should already have a PowerSchool account and be able to register students using the same procedure as last year. If, however, there is some confusion on how to add new students to your account or register your students online, the instructional letters & videos will be posted on our website or you can contact Morgan Murray-Zimmerman at 319-465-3000, ext. 2030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Schedules will be available in PowerSchool. Padlocks, iPads, and Chromebooks will be handed out on the first day of school.
- Like previous years, you will be able to pay for fees (including lunches) online with a credit card, debit card, or e-check AND the convenience fee of 3.61% will be waived from August 3-7!
- If you do not to wish to utilize the online payment option, fee payments may be mailed to MCSD Registration, 850 East Oak Street, Monticello, IA 52310. You will also need to complete and mail in the attached registration form so we can apply the fees correctly to your account.
- A list of fees is below.
If you are new to the District, and haven’t been pre-enrolled, please call Judy Hayen at the District Office at 319-465-3000, ext. 5200 or email@example.com.
Steps for Online Registration:
- Log into your PowerSchool account and complete e-registration. (Directions are below and a video directions are available on our website: www.monticello.k12.ia.us)
- Pay online for your school fees & and lunches or mail in your payment. (Directions are below)
- Paying online—pay for fees (including lunches) online with a credit card, debit card, or e-check AND the convenience fee of 3.61% will be waived from August 3-7!
- If you do not to wish to utilize the online payment option, fee payments and the registration form may be mailed to MCSD Registration, 850 East Oak Street, Monticello, IA 52310. It is very important that you return the registration form with your payment so we can apply the fees correctly to your account. (registration form is below)
Please check our website and Facebook page regularly for updates. Thank you!